Repair means to restore in a good condition after damage. The act of improving increases the value of car. Thecnicians use special techniques for repairing the body part of vehicles. Using special tools, they handle scratches and other damages caused by accidents. If all dents are small, technician use hammers or other small hand tools, and heavy equipment are used for more server damage. If any piece of the car is badly damaged then the auto body technician removes this portion by using a plasma cutter and placing a new element to replace the damaged part with the help of welding.
Tips to avoid Car Repair
1. Drive carefully: Do not drive, if you are tired, upset, or sleepy. Make a safe distance from other vehicles. Drinking alcohol during driving is one of the main causes of accidents. 40% of accidents are caused by drinking alcohol. Driving in the rain is very risky because it’s too much difficult to see out of the window. Driving faster than the speed limit is also the cause of accidents.
Follow the rules of red lights and street signs. never try to beat them. Red lights are prevented you from accidents and save your life. During driving, use a mirror to see the behind vehicles. Don’t forget to wear a belt. Wear a belt as tight as possible.
2. Check tires and interior clean: Before driving, check tire pressure every day. Keep the interior part of the car clean. For better visibility, wash windows inside and outside.
3. Stick with routine maintenance: People do not want to hear a cracked gasket or broken timing belt. If you stick to maintaining your car regularly, it will keep in top condition. It is an important step to improve the safety of a car.
4. Buy gas at reputable service stations: To preserve your car engine, several filters are required but the gas filter is more important. purchase the gas for your car at a trusted service station. Ask whether you buy gas, and he changes the filter pump regularly. Some station has not had filter pumps and some stations do not mix proper alcohol and fuel.
5. Car insurance: Car insurance take an important part to avoid expensive or complicated car repairs because 90 % of accidents are caused by human errors. According to their policies, they pay all the billing or provide proper services in case of any disaster.
6. Maintain your car’s battery: Check your car’s battery regularly. Keep it clean and Use mild detergent when required.
7. Clean your engine: A clean engine run cooler than a dirty engine. Always purchase heavy-quality engines. A clean and heavy quality engine makes it easier to spot leaks. Do not overfill your car engine with oil.